Slope protection rope mesh is mainly used to prevent rocks from falling onto roads, railways and other structures. Besides, it can prevent various slope geological disasters, such as snow slide, slope erosion and flying rocks. Slope protection rope mesh is made up of two layers mesh: the inner is gabion mesh or chain link mesh and the outer is stainless steel knotted rope mesh or stainless steel ferrule rope mesh. It is unrolled or draped over the slope and fixed with anchor bolts. In this situation, rocks will fall to the foot of slope behind the slope protection rope mesh instead of falling onto the roads. So it can guarantee the safety of passengers.
Advantages of slope protection rope mesh:
- Simple installation and easy to spread.
- High flexibility. The size of slope protection rope mesh can be customized according to the slope.
- Soft but high protective strength.
- Adapt to any slope terrain.
- Resistant to rust and long work life.
- Easy to repair and maintenance-free.